HAWAII FOOD BANK
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
- Gathering food and support from communities
- Distributing food through charitable agencies to those in need
- Click below to see the list of organizations that can assist during this time
- Providing breakfast and lunch to children who are 18 years or younger
- Click below to see which schools are participating in the Grab and Go program during this time
- Providing help with food, housing, utilities, health care resources, and more.
- If you are needing help, you can contact them directly by e-maling them at: email@example.com or calling them at (808) 536-1951
- Delivering meals and preparing meal lists to groups of disabled or at-risk kupuna
- Click below to see if an organization near you has partnered with Malama Meals
- Food Supplies
- Meals - at home with #QuarantineCooking follow the hashtag on social media
- Guide to working from home, brought to you by Blue Logic Lab
- Hawaii Community Foundation - a resource for non-profits, and the community
- Department of Education - Hawaii
- Hawaii State Department of Health
- The Kohala Center’s List of various resources
- CDC Hand washing tips and self health assessment tips
- Hawai’i Psychological Association Resources (For general, mental health, financial and food assistance)
- Dealing with anxiety, fear, isolation? Click here for free crisis counseling for medical professionals, 24/7. Crisis Text Line, Shout, and Kids Help Phone are here for the frontlines.
- Crisis Line for anyone in any type of crisis, providing access to free, 24/7 support via a medium people already use and trust: text.
- A free workbook to support building resilience during this stressful time